There’s now a team of organizers behind the #CommBuild chat and we are moving to a weekly format from 1-2 pm EST every Tuesday. Join us! Do you have a question or topic to propose for the next chat? You are invited to join the CommBuild group to stay connected, ask questions, share ideas, and participate in the weekly chats.
Join the chats:
- Day: Weekly on Tuesdays
- Time: 1 pm EST (1 hour)
- Topic: Community Building, of course!
- Location: Twitter via #commbuild
Questions for the next chat:
What would you like to discuss? Share your questions ahead of time! Join the group to share ideas or topics for upcoming chats or about anything related to community building and management, on and offline.
More about the CommBuild Chat:
These chats originated out of the #4Change network and are open to anyone interested in learning and sharing about building community, on and offline, with the use of social media or other technology tools. If you have a topic or question you’d like to explore in an upcoming chat, feel free to let me know anytime! Hope to have you join us next time! Join the group to stay connected!
Anyone is invited to join the chat, but I ask that the following guidelines be followed to ensure an open, respectful exchange:
- No personal attacks (this includes demeaning comments, name-calling, and so forth)
- No question is a stupid question
- Nothing is assumed (this means knowledge, experience, or anything else)
- Have lots of fun!
- Imagine your mother is watching the chat 🙂