I have the fun opportunity to be a presenter at the 2010 Blackbaud Conference for Nonprofits! My session today focuses on the topic of “Unlocking the True Value of Social Media.”
There were some great questions in the session and I promised to send out links to some resources. If there is anything you’re looking for that isn’t listed below, let me know!
- How to create a Listening Dashboard
- Content Map template (remember to recreate your own as everyone is looking at this template and probably doesn’t want to delete to all your content if it is saved publicly!)
- Tools and Apps to Energize Your Base – notes from the recent Women Who Tech telesummit session
- Review past presentations, notes, slides and resources in the Presentations section
- Social by Social: a handbook for using social technologies for social impact – you can read the full book for free online or download in PDF
If you were in the session today and have more questions that we didn’t have time to get to in person, please leave a comment here to keep the conversation going!