These are some links I wanted to share from July 23rd. Find me on Delicious for more!
- Nonprofit Marketer of the Year Awards – CONGRATS! "Eric Overman (photo, center), Operation Smile, received the Nonprofit Marketer of the Year Award, and Anne Bergquist (photo, left), YMCA of Metro Chicago, and David J. Neff (photo, right), American Cancer Society High Plains, received the Special Marketing Initiatives and Social Media subcategory awards, respectively. The AMA/AMAF Nonprofit Marketer of the Year Awards honor extraordinary leadership and achievement in the field of nonprofit marketing."
- Developers Start to Surf Google Wave, And Love It | Technomix | Fast Company – I cannot wait for Wave to be public (coming later this Fall), so much so that I've even repeatedly signed up to be an early invite in the first post-developer-only round of users. Here's what some developers are saying about Google's Wave.
- 100 Entrepreneurs You Should Follow and Learn From on Twitter – If you are looking for some new folks to add to your Twitter feed and are interested in entrepreneurship, here's a list of 100 movers and shakers in the industry!
- Favorite Leisure Activities – eMarketer – Some interesting figures about the preferred leisure activities of men and women (of different age groups) in the US. Clearly those of us without televisions are anomalies!
- Social Media Brand Engagement Database – ENGAGEMENTdb – Ever wondered which companies were using social media "right" and successfully engaging people online? Well, EngagementDB has pulled together lots of examples, case studies, expert opinions, and rankings so you can really explore new ideas and tactics for online engagement. Check it out!
Great reads from around the web on July 23rd