These are some links I wanted to share from April 15th. Find me on Delicious for more!
- N2Y4 Mobile Challenge: 15 Featured Projects Announced | NetSquared, an initiative of TechSoupGlobal.org – Last week, the NetSquared Community voted on the N2Y4 Mobile Challenge to determine the 15 Featured Projects who will be invited to compete for $50K in cash-prizes and additinoal in-kind resources at this year's N2Y4 Conference. Check out the 15 Featured Projects and how you can be part of the N2Y4 Conference.
- Change the Web Challenge: Finalists Announced – I'm really excited about the 24 Finalists in the Change the Web Challenge – this Challenge called for new applications that use Social Actions' API which aggregates and surfaces all kinds of actionable opportunities from around the web. Check them out!
- Vodafone Americas Foundation Announces Wireless Innovation Project Winners – "The Vodafone Americas Foundation announced the winners of its Wireless Innovation Project, a new initiative that identifies and funds unique innovations using wireless related technology offering the best potential to address critical social issues around the world. The three winning innovations will share in prizes totaling up to $700,000 USD to support their next phase of advancement and implementation."
- Does social media help you find a job? – Faculty of Economics and Business Administration (FEBA) of Maastricht University are conducting a survey: "We are investigating the effects of online social network memberships on your daily life. In particular, we are interested in the role of social network sites and receiving information about job openings."
- DoGooderTV Contest 2009 – Vote for your favorite Nonprofit videos – DoGooderTV's 2nd Nonprofit Video Awards have seen almost 400 submissions from 175 organizations and causes! The winners will be announced at NTEN's Nonprofit Technology Conference on April 25 in San Francisco.
Great reads from around the web on April 15th