These are my links for November 6th through November 14th:
- Social by Social – A new project capturing case studies and lessons learned about social change projects using the social web – more details soon, stay tuned!
- Net2 Rebate for 2008 Nonprofit Software Development Summit! – Get a discount to the Nonprofit Software Development Summit – a great place to collaborate with others working on technologies for nonprofits.
- Five More Reasons Small Non-Profits Need Twitter | CorporateDollar.Org … – Great reasons to use Twitter as an organization – especially if you are looking for some more ideas to add to your list for getting buyin at your organization!
- Faceforce | Integrating Social Networks with CRM – Interesting application for salesforce users, pulling in data from Facebook and connecting your work to the social platform.
- How to approach social media like a grown up | Joanna Geary – This is a great slide deck from Sacha Chua from IBM about using social media tools at work. It's funny, nails the points, and instructional!
Great reads from November 6th through November 14th