Tony Martignetti Nonprofit Radio, a weekly online radio show that Tony hosts, is Big Nonprofit Ideas for the Other 95%. Trusted experts and leading thinkers join Tony each week to tackle the tough issues facing small-and mid-size nonprofits. This week, Tony focused on Millennials and some of the tips for engaging different demographics on social channels with guest Derrick Feldmann of Achieve. As a monthly guest, I was excited to join for this episode to add to Tony and Derrick’s conversation.
Listen to the show and subscribe to the weekly episodes via iTunes!
On today’s show, I mentioned that I would share various sources for data on social platforms. Here’s a short list for posts that have both commentary and data:
- Facebook stats and leading brands
- Overview infographic for some of the leading social platforms
- Key data points to rethink your strategy from Fast Company
- Discussion on the changing demographics of Facebook (as mentioned on the show!)
- Interesting data on Facebook usage from Slate
- Data on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
Join us in January to talk about emerging platforms like Instagram and Snapchat!