Mark your calendars for next month’s 2011 Millennial Donoar Summit and rejoice in the fact that you don’t have to book a flight or hotel! MDS11 is “a virtual summit providing a day of speakers, thought leaders, and provocateurs challenging the traditional modes of fundraising and engagement.” That’s right, June 22, 2011, you can join in the sessions, discussions and more all from the comfort of your own computer.
MDS11 helps to extend the concepts and ideas discovered in the annual Millennial Donors Survey conducted by JGA and Achieve. The summit is an opportunity to build a pool of knowledge for millennial engagement. By bringing thought leaders together for a day of knowledge and inspiration, the summit is the first step for organizations to build a new millennial engagement program and to begin a new shift in constituent involvement in their organization. Download the report by clicking here and visit millennialdonors.com for more information.
Participate in MDS11 and you’ll learn:
• Why engaging Millennials matters
• How to engage Millennials in your cause
• Implications of the latest nonprofit and consumer research on Millennials
• Employing social media to engage Millennials
• Leveraging the online experience with Millennials
• Incorporating the latest trends in mobile technology for engaging and giving
• Success stories and best practices from organizations that excel in engaging Millennials
• Explore real life implications of generational differences in engaging and giving
I’m part of the blogging team who will be posting coverage of the sessions – notes, commentary, and reflections – throughout the day of the event. Be sure to check back on June 22nd to get content as it happens!