I’ve been secretly conspiring with a few friends on Epic Thanks, a global celebration that seeks to change the world through the power of gratitude, and I’m hoping you’ll join me by bringing your grateful heart to the party!
I’m so thankful!
I really am. I’m thankful for so many things especially at this time when we have just moved, and so many things seem to be changing and yet staying the same. One thing I’m thankful for every day, beyond my family and friends, is the rich and open discussion we are cultivating on the web. Whether it’s on listservs, forums, blogs, facebook, twitter or anywhere else – there are so many people looking to foster open dialogue on issues important to and impacting the work of changemakers, activists and innovators around the world. I’m so thankful to be part of the community and hope I can continue to contribute in small ways every day. Thank you all for joining me!
Participating in this Epic effort couldn’t be easier:
- Blog about that for which you are grateful and include a link back to EpicThanks.org.
- Tweet about that for which you are grateful using the hashtag #EpicThanks
- Create a personalized thank you note at http://www.EpicThanks.org by clicking “create a thank you note” in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Dress up your avatar with some Epic Thanks love at http://twibbon.com/join/EpicThanks
- Follow and contribute to the in the EpicThanks interviews on Twitter via #EpicThanks
The event is founded by Epic Change, a nonprofit, volunteer-run organization I love that amplifies the voices and impact of grassroots changemakers who need to be heard. With this annual celebration of gratitude and all their work, Epic Change seeks to raise visibility and funds, and to cultivate a deep sense of global gratitude for these remarkable souls who create hope in our world.
I really hope you’ll join me in sharing your Epic Thanks!