Join us for a chat! NetSquared is the guest host of The Feast’s next Twitter chat about the power of social media for social good. We’ll be tweeting questions such as “how can we better leverage social media for less talk and more action?” and we’re looking for remarkable people like you to help answer them!
We may be the host, but we need all of you to join us to make the conversation interesting!
Join NetSquared & The Feast
We want to hear from you to, so leave your questions in the comments section below, or send them via twitter to @alldaybuffet. Look forward to a Feast on twitter!
How to Join the Conversation:
- Follow @alldaybuffet on twitter
- Follow the #feastongood hashtag
- Join the conversation by using #feastongood in your related tweets on Monday, September 21st from 3 PM – 4 PM EST
- View the previous Twitter Chat on Design with William Drenttel of Winterhouse & Twitter Chat on Social Entrepreneurship with Echoing Green
Feast on Twitter Details:
Hosts include Net Squared (@NetSquared) and Amy Sample Ward from NetSquared (@amyrsward), All Day Buffet Team (@alldaybuffet), and ADB co-founders Michael Karnjanaprakorn (@mikekarnj) and Jerri Chou (@jchou).
Feast Conference Details:
The most creative conference on social innovation is right around the corner. A gathering of the world’s greatest innovators from across industries and society to empower, inspire and engage each other in creating world-shaking change, The Feast is sure to get you full on good.
- Date: Thursday, October 1, 2009
- Time: 9 AM – 5 PM
- Location: The Times Center, New York City
- REGISTER TODAY!