These are some links I wanted to share from April 3rd. Find me on Delicious for more!
- Love & Devices | BlogHer – Susan Mernit has a wonderful piece on BlogHer about her "connection" (not addiction) to technology. As she says, "If you are dating me, you ARE dating my devices." It's a great read.
- N2Y4 Conference Volunteers | NetSquared, an initiative of TechSoupGlobal.org – Looking for a way to come to the N2Y4 Conference? It'll bring together the 14 Mobile Challenge Project teams selected in a community vote next week, along with funders, innovators, developers, nonprofits and more. Here are the volunteer opportunities (which get you a free ticket!).
- 2009 NTC Orientation Call | NTEN: The Nonprofit Technology Network – Are you heading the 09NTC this year? Join this free webinar to get the low down on getting the most out of the event. There are a series of these free webinars, so even if this date doesn't work for you, there probably is one that does!
- » Blog Archive » We Are One Central Texas – "Central Texas nonprofits joined forces today to launch “We Are One,” a campaign focused on increasing involvement and driving stronger support for local organizations and their many missions. The We Are One initiative demonstrates a new level of collaboration as twelve of Austin’s largest nonprofits come together to speak as one voice and address important needs across the region as the economy continues to decline."
- It’s Your Content — Take Control of It! | NTEN: The Nonprofit … – "The key to a successful integrated marketing plan is to take control of your content. This requires that you actually put someone IN control — not merely a person to create and edit content, but one who can and will manage it, watch it, and cultivate it." – Michael Weiss, imagistic
Great reads from around the web on April 3rd