That’s right: this is your last week to submit ideas to the N2Y4 Mobile Challenge! Submissions can be for any mobile platform, at any stage of development (whether it is an idea, a prototype or a working application). Plus, there’s $50,000 on the table for the winners!
Why should you participate in the N2Y4 Mobile Challenge?
Now in its fourth year, NetSquared continues to encourage dialogue among people working at the intersection of technology and progressive change initiatives. Challenges are an excellent way of spurring discussion, highlighting innovative ideas, and catalysing collaboration around new tools.
This year, N2Y4 focuses solely on the use of mobile technology in social change. Here are a couple of facts to consider:
- Mobile phones are in the hands of 2.2 billion people around the world. That’s a lot of people.
- Mobile technology provides every day people with unprecedented computing power and an ability to share information in real-time.
The creative possibilities for communities everywhere are tremendous!
Whether you’ve participated in a NetSquared Challenge in the past or you’re new to the process, there are multiple ways you can get involved in the N2Y4 Mobile Challenge.
How to participate:
- Submit an idea!
- Connect with Projects, provide feedback in the comments, star Projects to show support, and more!
- Spread the word about the Challenge!
- Attend the Conference!
How do you submit your idea?
Four Easy Steps to Participate:
- Register and/or Login
- Click on Username
- Click on “Submit a Project to the Project Gallery” under My Project Idea
- Select “N2Y4” from the Prize Tag menu located below Additional Cause Area Tags on the Submission Form
If you already have a Project in NetSquared’s Global Project Gallery that you would like to submit to this year’s Challenge, here are the easy steps:
- Visit your Project Page by clicking on your username and following the link to My Project Idea
- Click the “Edit” tab on your Project and select the corresponding “Prize Tag”
- Edit your Project information for relevancy and save