Join NTEN for this 4-part webinar series hosted by Triplex Interactive, a division of InfoGROUP to learn how to become a more effective email marketer, communicator and fundraiser.
This is a series that is recommended for folks who can answer yes to the following questions:
- Do you use an email tool or CRM to manage your email?
- Do you set up campaigns?
- Do you have a person or persons in your organization who are dedicated to online marketing?
After this series you will know how to:
- Create an online donor profile
- Identify and acquire new stakeholders
- Engage in conversations (vs. blasting) via email
- Analyze your results
Session Series includes:
- Getting to Know Your Online Stakeholders: Who are They and What Do They Want from You? (3/12/2009)
- Tactics for Finding More Online Donors, Members and Advocates : When Organic List Building Tactics Aren’t Enough (3/16/2009)
- Storytelling via Email (3/26/2009)
- Evaluating your Email Marketing Efforts for Success (4/2/2009)
Presenters: Jocelyn Harmon, Director of Business Development for Triplex Interactive, a division of InfoGROUP, Alia McKee, Principal, Sea Change Strategies and Thomas Gensemer, Managing Partner, Blue State Digital (BSD).