Social Actions, a nonprofit organizaiton designed to make it easy for you to make a difference by connecting you with actions and opportunities from across the world and across the web. The Change the Web Challenge is open for submissions now at NetSquared. The Challenge is about building innovative tools to help people find and share opportunities to take action on the Web sites, blogs, and social networks that we all visit everyday.
In conjunction with the Change the Web Challenge, Social Actions has put together a Conversation Series to get you thinking and talking about how might want to change the web. Today’s chat is How Can Mozilla Empower Movements & Nonprofits.
- Time: 11 am – 12 pm PST
- Where: You can access the chat room here
- What: How Can Mozilla Empower Movements & Nonprofits
- Who: You can see who is attending in the Facebook Event or the Social Actions Event page
- Zak Greant , Mozilla Foundation
- Suneel Gupta, Mozilla Corporation
- Elijah van der Giessen, David Suzuki Foundation
- Moderator: Joe Solomon
If you can’t make it to the online chat today, don’t worry! There are plenty more coming up: Check out the Social Actions Change the Web Conversation Series to see them all (upcoming and archived).