These are my links for February 19th through February 27th:
- How the National Wildlife Federation Uses Twitter | Tweeterism – Danielle Brigida is a superstar, works for National Wildlife Federation as the Operations Coordinator. Here's an interview with Danielle on NWF's use of Twitter.
- 5 Ways to Collaborate on Documents Online in Real Time – London Net Tuesday's upcoming event on 3 March focuses on online collaboration tools and strategies. Here's a great review of some of the tools available for shared documents.
- The Three Dimensions of Social Media ROI | NTEN: The Nonprofit Technology Network – Holly Ross has an excellent post and commentary about measuring ROI: "return on investment is really hard to determine. It's a three-dimensional picture, but we've been trying to render it in two-dimensional tools."
- Twitter Best Practices | TechSoup Blog – "Every day it seems like there's a new article on how nonprofits and businesses can use Twitter for engagement, activism, marketing, and fundraising." – it's true! This one pull together some highlights for you.
- trendwatching.com’s February 2009 Trend Briefing covering GENERATION G – "Has it ever been important for corporations to ditch the greed and embrace generosity? It's something that countless individuals have already started doing, of course: giving is the new taking, and sharing is the new giving."
- Recession Obsession – What Does The Future Hold For Online Fundraising? – frogloop Home~Care2’s blog for nonprofits – frogloop – Here's a great run down on the major take-aways from various reports on online fundraising. If you don't have time to read all the reports, at least read this.
Great reads from February 19th through February 27th