These are my links for February 11th through February 19th:
- Fundraising Kit from Red Nose Day – Check out this fundraising kit from Red Nose Day, complete with ideas, case studies, example forms and more! Hat tip to Tessy Britton!
- FreshNetworks Blog » Blog Archive » Keep up-to-date with the best in online communities blogging – Today, Communities and Networks Connection launched. It is "a collection of articles from blogs and the web about online communities and social networks from people who are passionate about them and are keen to add to the debate."
- How Twitter helped one small business reach millions and raise money for bushfires – – "Mark Harbottle is one of Australia’s most successful social networking entrepreneurs. So he had high expectations that his companies Sitepoint and 99Designs could raise $50,000 for the victims of the Victorian bushfires using social networks. But in one night he raised more than $75,000, with 95% of it coming from people overseas."
- Beyonce, Bacon and Trombones = Donate Now! | NTEN: The Nonprofit Technology Network – I have to admit that I'm pretty excited for Holly to have to do ANY of these three things and also really excited that I get to vote! Check how you can get a vote in for NTEN's E.D. Holly Ross for Beyonce, Bacon or Trombones and help get folks to the 09NTC!
- Huddle inks deal with InterCall, adding a million potential users – Huddle, the online collaboration tool for teams or organizations, has announced that InterCall, the world’s largest conferencing provider, is to give each of their 1 million customers a Huddle account.
Great reads from February 11th through February 19th