These are my links for January 16th through February 6th:
- How Twitter is Being Used By Companies | Mobile Technology in TAFE – Great post from Sue Waters about how different companies are using Twitter. Interesting to compare different styles and approaches.
- How to Use the New FriendFeed Search for Social Media Intelligence – ReadWriteWeb – Have you tried using FriendFeed? Well, they launched a new search tool today that could help you "discover particularly interesting conversations or people in your networks? Want to pick out just the noisiest conversations online about your brand? Want to find some really crazy stuff that's only discoverable through FriendFeed?"
- Google Cheat Sheet (Version 1.06) – "This two page Google Cheat Sheet lists all Google services and tools as well as background information. The Cheat Sheet offers a great reference to grasp of basic to advance Google query building concepts and ideas."
- Join in: Transitions Online bridgecamp, Riga 5th & 6th February – This is a great opportunity to join Dan McQuillan in Riga to help the local community with social media projects. Check it out!
- A Crash Course in Comments – Great ideas about commenting on blogs from Chris Brogan: "If comments matter to you, read on. Here are some thoughts to help improve your back and forth."
- Social Media Not To Go Mainstream in Business in 2009 – Download this ebook about marketing and social media, "Marketing in 2009: 12 marketing professionals reveal their execution imperatives"
Great reads from January 16th through February 6th