These are my links for January 14th through January 15th:
- Justgiving now accepts PayPal – "As of today, anyone visiting the Justgiving website can now use PayPal, to make a donation. Adding PayPal, the most popular online payment service, has been a frequent request from our users for some time, so we’re really pleased to have integrated it into our donation process and become the only online fundraising platform in the UK to do so."
- Forrester Wave Report: The Leaders in Community Platforms for Marketer – Community Platforms reviewed on the Forrester Research blog for Interactive Marketing Professionals.
- New Marketing Summit 2008 – Events in San Francisco, Dallas, Boston, USA & Milan, Italy.
- Care2 Adds Two Experts to Nonprofit Services Team – Taking the reins as blogger-in-chief of Care2’s "Frogloop" website (www.frogloop.com) for nonprofit professionals is Allyson Kapin, founder and principal of consulting firm Rad Campaign and a blog columnist for Fast Company Magazine. Allyson will continue to lead her firm, while devoting her blogging energy and savvy to building Frogloop into an even more powerful resource for nonprofit marketing and fundraising professionals to advance their causes.
- Could This Be Your All-in-One Social Network? – DiSO is the idea that a dashboard could serve as your all-in-one social media management space. Do what you do in different networks/platforms but all from one centralized space. "What do you think? Would you like a dashboard like this? What else would you like in it? Speak up now, these services could be a big part of your experience on the web soon and they are being planned and built as we speak."
Great reads from January 14th through January 15th