Happy New Year, everyone! We all know what this time of year means for blogs around the world: resolutions and predictions. Why not share those predictions with the NetSquared community?
This month, your Net2 Think Tank topic asks, “What do you think will be the big changes, new technologies, hot applications, or successful campaigns of 2009?” If you want to read some thoughts before you get going, check out these posts as starting points:
- Social Media Gurus Offer Their Predictions for 2009: A Few That Might Resonate With Nonprofits, by Beth Kanter
- 2009 Web Predictions, by ReadWriteWeb
- Top Internet Predictions for 2009, by Social Computing Magazine
Saturday, January 24th
The contributions will be posted on the NetSquared site on Monday, January 26th.
How to contribute:
- Blog your answer to the question either on your blog or the NetSquared blog. (For directions on contributing to the NetSquared blog, click here.)
- Tag your blog with “net2thinktank”
- Email Amy Sample Ward the link to your post!
We are really looking forward to your answers this month! Be sure to email Amy the link to your post so that it is included in the roundup on Monday, January 26th.
Photo by Môsieur J.