It’s true: Today, Friday, is the last day to cast your vote for up to 5 favorite USAID project submissions. Get out the vote, now!
The Word on the Street…
Project teams and others are telling their friends, families, colleagues and communities about the vote, hoping to make it to the next round where 15 projects will be presented to the USAID judges. If you want to learn more about projects than what is provided in the Project Gallery, check out the Community Blog where projects are discussing their ideas and asking for your support.
Learning about various projects through the USAID Development 2.0 Challenge
I am glad that I voted for 5 projets posted here on NetSquared. What I liked most is that I now will have access to ideas as I prepare to use social web technologies to advance our cause for leadership development in Bangladesh, especially for the youth.
Get out the Vote!
This is the last day to help select the 15 projects moving on in the Challenge. Cast your vote now!
The voting process is simple, interactive and fun. It’s our goal to be as inclusive as possible because it’s your job to pick the projects that best deserve the time, attention, and funding that this Challenge can offer.
How to vote:
- You must Register and Login to the NetSquared site to participate in the Vote (please check your junk mail folder if you do not see a registration email confirmation)
- Each registered user has one (1) ballot
- You must vote for at least three (3) Projects and no more than five (5)
- All votes are weighted equally (in other words, your first choice and fifth choice have equal value)
- You can only vote for each Project once, yes that includes your own
- You must review and cast your ballot for your vote to count (details below)