Today, the voting opens to select the top 15 projects in the USAID Development 2.0 Challenge. Voting only lasts this week so check it out now: http://netsquared.org/usaid/vote
For more information about the Challenge, visit: http://netsquared.org/usaid
The voting process is simple, interactive and fun. Plus, your voices together are better than ours alone and voting in the USAID Challenge Community Vote will help select the very best 15 projects to move on to the panel of judges.
Voting begins on Monday, December 8 and closes on Friday, December 12. That’s just one week of voting, so we hope you’ll get the word out to friends and colleagues to help support the projects you care about. You don’t have to be part of a project team or even be a mobile tech expert to participate.
How to vote:
- You must Register and Login to the NetSquared site to participate in the Vote (please check your junk mail folder if you do not see a registration email confirmation)
- Each registered user has one (1) ballot
- You must vote for at least three (3) Projects and no more than five (5)
- All votes are weighted equally (in other words, your first choice and fifth choice have equal value)
- You can only vote for each Project once, yes that includes your own
Contact us if you have any problems or questions – we want to make sure your vote counts!
The top 15 selected projects will be announced Monday, December 15th and will be presented to USAID, where a panel of judges will select the final 3. For more information about the Challenge, check out the USAID Development 2.0 Challenge page.