These are my links for November 26th through December 8th:
- Hallmark Heroes – Tu Diabetes – A Community for People Touched by Diabetes – This coming Dec. 25 and Dec. 28, on Hallmark Channel, there will be a show called "Hallmark Heroes." Regis Philbin will host it, highlighting the journey of five people, including Manny Hernandez from Tu Diabetes.
- Network For Good – Mark Rovner from Sea Change Strategies will discuss 10 critical action steps for raising more money this holiday season and then he will take your questions during a live Q&A. Register here!
- Birthday Party 2008 – CC Wiki – Celebrate Creative Commons around the world for their 6th birthday! Find out if anything is going on in your city, or start an event of your own!
- Bloggers On Blast | Marketing Profs Daily Fix Blog – Great points about what not to do in the blogosphere – read these if your organization is just starting out with blogging for land mines to avoid!
- techPresident – Citizenship Is More Than Volunteerism and More than Gotcha – Allison Fine discusses the current political engagements to be either "the confusion of service" or "us vs. them."
Great reads from November 26th through December 8th