These are my links for October 20th from 10:50 to 10:58:
- Google Project 10^100 10 to the 100th – ColaLife – Part of ColaLife's entry to Google's Project 10^100
- Twitter, qwitter and keeping up with your followers – Dave Briggs talks about Twitter relationships, especially the ones that aren't working.
- Paul Hudson on the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act – Broadway Financial Corporation CEO Paul Hudson is the first contributor to NPQ's series of expert opinions on the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act
- Net2ThinkTank: Key Questions about Social Media Training – Net2ThinkTank roundup of answers from across the web.
- Opportunities to Participate – Ideas for ways community managers can collaborate and connect.
Bookmarks for October 20th from 10:50 to 10:58