Join with other ‘women who tech’ from the Portland area on Sunday, June 22, to meet new friends, hang out with old friends, collaborate on ideas, share stories, and enjoy the plethora of potluck picnic foods. This is a great opportunity to create a local, supportive network for the vibrant and thriving community of women in technology professions by giving you all an open platform to share talents, experiences and insights.
An off-line extension of the Women Who Tech online network, this picnic hopes to bring together women from many industries that use technology to do their jobs or to help their organizations. You can learn more about the national network of women and join in by visiting the organization’s website: http://womenwhotech.com
- When: Sunday, June 22, 11 am – 2 pm
- Where: Laurelhurst Park, picnic area A
- Why: Join with the growing community of women in technology
- What to bring: A potluck item to share (beverages will be provided)
- Who to invite: Other women colleagues and friends using technology in their work
We look forward to meeting you in person, igniting friendships, and sharing an afternoon and a meal. (Check out the event page on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=14414677220 or UpComing – http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/710176/?ps=5 )
If you have any questions about the organization, the event, or anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact either organizer.