Here is a quick run down of things on my radar that I wanted to share with you all:
- Net Squared Mashup Challenge closes applications on March 14th, so get your ideas in now!
- DoGooder TV’s Nonprofit Video Awards are down to the finalists in the second annual contest. You can vote on Best PSA, Best Video and more!
- The WomenWhoTech Teleconference takes place March 31st, go register and connect, learn, listen, and discuss issues and developments in the tech world with other women!
- Good2Gether is a “new search and social media Web service that connects people to causes through a broad network of websites.” You can learn more on their site or sign up for a “sneak peak” webinar!
- The fabulous Chris Brogan shared a quick run down of a complete social media toolkit; it’s interesting to compare tools you are using to ones on the list, and WHY!
Today is also the March 501 Tech Club brown bag lunch event here in Portland. I’ll be Twittering and blogging about our discussion with Jeanette Russell of Democracy in Action, as she talks about nonprofits in online activism. Tune in or come in person!